I love making book lists and I hope you, dear readers, love seeing them. For your finding ease, you can find links to all of my posted book lists here. Click on the link to view the original post.
Best Of Lists:
- 10 for 2010: My top ten books from 2010.
- 11 for 2011: My top eleven books from 2011.
- 12 for 2012: My top twelve books from 2012!
- 13 for 2013: My top 13 books from 2013 (complete with honorary mentions!).
- Finding the “good” parents: A Master List for my challenge here
- Finding the “good” parents: My personal list of YA books with “good” parents, “real” parents, parents who could be role models instead of horrible examples, parents readers will like as characters even if they might not identify with them
- Hot Historicals: If you’ve ever felt like you were born too late and just want to get swept away in a book about a different time, these historical books might be just the ticket for you.
- Old Tales, New Twists: A book list where the premises might sound familiar but these books all take traditional story elements and turn them upside down.
- Poor Little Rich Kids: A Book List for people who want to see how the other half really lives
- Summertime and the Reading is Easy: Hold out to that summery feeling any time of year with these books.
- The Talking Dead: A (somewhat spooky) book list where the dead might not always walk but they do talk and definitely play a huge part in the story.
- Ticket to Ride: A Book List for anyone who wants to travel around town, cross-country, or maybe even around the world without ever leaving their chair.
- Why I Love Steampunk: A brief explanation of what steampunk is, why I love it, and some books to read if you want to give this sub-genre a try.
- The Ten Best and Worst Summer Vacations in YA Books: For the characters in these books summer vacations cover the entire spectrum from epic adventures with sizzling romances to disastrous trips and even terrifying summers filled with murder and mayhem.
- Halloween Reads: Spooky Stories and Spine-Tingling Books
Read-Alikes for Popular Books:
- Books to read after (or instead of) Twilight: Read-alikes for Twilight
- Vampire Series You Might Enjoy: Looking for a vampire fix after Twilight or True Blood? These have you covered.
- What to read after The Hunger Games: You read and loved The Hunger Games. You already finished both sequels. You need something else to read. I have suggestions.