(While you’re here, please check out my latest Monday Memories post–maybe next week you can join!)
I may or may not be wildly behind on my reading schedule. But here are ten that are very high on my Fall TBR list because of review deadlines and what not.
- Beau, Lee, the Bomb & Me by Mary McKinley: I actually should have read this weeks ago!
- Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedgwick: See above!
- 100 Sideways Miles by Andrew Smith: Everyone tells me to read Smith. This one came up on Amazon Vine so I decided to try it.
- Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay: Why wouldn’t a sleeping beauty retelling be on my TBR list?
- Pretty-Girl 13 by Liz Coley: I really, really don’t want to read this but I really, really have to.
- In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters: I haven’t met a historical fantasy I didn’t like.
- Blackfin Sky by Kat Ellis: Creepy circus mystery? Yes please!
- How to Lead a Life of Crime by Kirsten Miller: School for villains? Obvs I’m in.
- Bright Before Sunrise by Tiffany Schmidt: It would be cool to read this BEFORE I go to a signing for Schmidt on September 28 but . . . yeah.
- The Time Traveling Fashionist by Bianca Turetsky: I have to read this by October 2 for a work thing. *laughs forever and ever*
I’m just going to curl into a ball now. Want to know even more about what I’m reading? Check out my September Reading Tracker.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
(Image made by me.)